using Audition.

thanks t the great equipment and my choice of where to interview, using Audition became relatively easy as i never had t go to far in-depth with the editing process.

Putting the clips in order was an easy part of the process.

the hardest thing we came across was cutting some of the clips perfectly as i moved he microphone away at certain points so the interviewee couldn’t be heard, but once this had been done the cuts sounded god and flowed nicely, a few of them not even recognisable to be cuts.

i had to up the volume every now and then on a few of the clips as they couldn’t be heard very well or was to loud.

Screen Shot 2015-02-16 at 12.53.55

Mainly i had rouse the De-Esser to get rid of a few of them high pitched S sounds.

Screen Shot 2015-02-16 at 12.53.26

overall i found this project very fun and fairly easy to do, with a few minor hiccups along the way but nothing  to much and all was easily solvable.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s